When people think of tile roofing, Spanish and Mediterranean architecture come to mind. Today, there are concrete and clay tile roofs that are as varied and unique as the homes or buildings they cover, making tile the right choice for a wide variety of architectural styles. With a wide array of colors, finishes, shapes and styles, tile roofing gives you the beauty and style you desire and the durability you will appreciate for many years to come.
- Concrete and clay roof tile come in many styles and colors to suit almost any architecture, from authentic Spanish and Mediterranean to New England Colonial, to Historic or Contemporary.
- Tile roofs are extremely durable and long-lasting.
- Tile roofs require very little maintenance.
- Tile roofs are resistant to moisture, hail and fire.
- Tile roofs keep your structure cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- Insurance Discounts may apply with a tile roof.
- Tile Roofs can increases the value of your property.
Tile roofing is manufactured from clay or concrete. Both clay and concrete tile come in two basic designs: Spanish (S Shaped) tile or shingle (flat) tile. Each design is manufactured in various colors, styles and weights. Light weight tile is manufactured basically for re-roofing purposes. The appearance of light weight tile is very similar to standard weight tile, however, is not as strong and can be more susceptible to breakage. Clay Tile Roofing, when installed properly with quality underlayments and flashing’s can have decades of long life with very little maintenance. Concrete Tile Roofing offers an abundant quantity of styles and colors to suite almost any style home or building.
Sully-Jones Roofing has installed all types of tile roofs throughout San Diego County. We work with all major manufacturers and can help you select the right roofing product for your home or business. Below are just a small sampling of the many styles and colors available in clay and concrete roofing tile.