Fax: (619) 444-9341
State License#: 264115
Attention All Employees-
These are unprecedented times for America and the world. At Sully-Jones Roofing Company, we recognize the global impact of COVID-19 and we are closely monitoring reports from the World Health Organization; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; along with federal, state, and local agencies to make sure our guidelines adhere to relevant health authority recommendations.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees, clients, and families. We are
monitoring developments and taking protective steps as the COVID-19 outbreak progresses. Below is a
summary of the significant protocols and actions we have implemented at Sully-Jones Roofing:
- Maintaining regular cleaning of the office and employee gathering areas
- Continue practicing social distancing, sanitization and other techniques
- Canceled or postponed all non-essential travel
- Canceled participation at external meetings and/or conferences
- Postponing all large, internal in-person meetings and gatherings
- Using collaboration technology to host virtual meetings and reduce face-to-face engagements where possible
- Reviewing our policies and processes to allow our employees to make practical decisions for themselves and their families
Thank you for your continued trust in Sully-Jones Roofing Company. Our natural work environment which already practices social distancing enables us to sustain our operations and support our clients as we collectively confront the COVID-19 pandemic. Rest assured that we will continue to be your strategic partner, helping you meet your objectives and that our protocols are designed to protect the health of our employees, customers, and suppliers. If at any time you feel that you are unsafe and/or unable to perform your normal duties and/or for any reason/s that you feel it is necessary to stay home and/or to self-quarantine than we encourage you to do so.
Please continue to exercise social distancing, wash your hands often, and cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing etc.
If at any time you feel that you may be infected in anyway, please immediately remove yourself from the presence of others, proceed to your home and text your supervisor that you have self-quarantined, let them know who if anyone that you have recently come in close contact.
If you have any questions or need additional input on our specific business solutions, please contact Management.
A DIVISION OF SULLY-JONES CONTRACTORS, INC.