Investing In Our Business To Improve Yours
Sully Jones Roofing is always finding innovative ways to improve the roofing process, increase the longevity of our roofs and reduce costs for our customers. Over the years, Sully Jones Roofing made major investments in equipment and materials to bring new, state-of-the-art, roofing technology to San Diego. Some examples include:
- High tech spray rig that applies Polara Shield ceramic granule roof surfacing to resurface roofs.
- Storage silo for bulk storage of 3-M ceramic granules to keep costs down for our customers.
- Crane for more flexibility to load our own materials on high buildings.
- Exclusive applicator of Polara® Polyester roof reinforcement membranes.
- Exclusive applicator of Polara® Shield ceramic granule roof surfacing.
- Development of SJ-Roof Leveler compound to level out ponding areas on flat roofs.
- Designing and installing tapered roof systems for extreme cases of extensive ponding.
Sully Jones Roofing installed approximately three acres of new Polara® polyester membrane roofing on four main buildings at the commercial property. The new roof was also finished with Sully Jones Roofing’ energy-saving coating technology in accordance with the California state-mandated Title 24.